SCAM! How to Avoid the Scams That Cost Victims Billions of Dollars Every Year is a guide that shows you what scams are circulating right now, as well as how to protect yourself against them.
This book includes the following:
- information about 30+ types of scams, including ones that involve phishing, smishing, and common payment methods like PayPal and Cash App
- additional resources to learn more about these scams, including how to report them
- a list of red flags to watch out for and general tips to avoid becoming a scam victim
- easy tactics to get scammers to stop bothering you and best practices to follow if you’ve already been victimized by a scammer
- examples of scam text messages, emails, and voicemail scripts